Wedding Dance Lessons Saratoga Springs!
Your first dance as husband and wife is a special moment at your wedding celebration! Whether you want to dance to a classic romantic ballad, an upbeat swing song, or a contemporary dance song we can help you make your wedding dance dream come true.
Thousands of Brides and Grooms learn their wedding dance with us every year.
Arthur Murray professional dance teachers in Saratoga Springs are here to help you learn how to be confident and look great on your wedding day. Brides and Grooms remember their wedding dance for years to come.
Watch this short video to see how much fun learning your wedding dance at Arthur Murray can be.
Imagine your wedding MC has just introduced you as husband and wife to a standing ovation of friends and family. For the next 2-4 minutes all eyes are on you for your first dance. Brides and grooms who want to give a polished and graceful performance on the their wedding day are increasingly opting to take dance lessons to help prepare for what may be the performance of their lifetimes.
Here are a few wedding dance tips from expert dance teachers on learning to dance for your wedding day:
1. Don’t wait until the last minute. Remember that your schedule will get very hectic as your wedding day approaches. Dance instructors recommend starting four to six months earlier to allow more time for practice, especially if you are a new to dancing.
2. Remember that dance lessons can actually be a stress reliever. Dancing is good exercise. Setting aside time for dance lessons can pull you out of the hustle and bustle of the day to spend an hour or so with your fiance’, having fun and together.
3. Choosing a dance style and song. Waltz and other traditional dances are still a common choice for Brides and Grooms on their wedding day. Mambo, Salsa, Swing and even the Hustle are also popular wedding dances today. If you plan to dance to a special song at your reception, feel free to bring a recording of it to your dance lessons so you can work on it with your instructor. (And don’t forget to coordinate with your wedding videographer to the best “coverage” of your special dance.)
4. It’s OK if you haven’t chosen a song. On your very first lesson we will introduce you to the main dances most couples use. We can help make suggestions depending on which dance you like and do the best. If you already have a song chosen, bring it with you!
5. Be patient when learning. Dancing is a great stress reliever, and a fun date night, so don’t put too much pressure on each other.
6. Don’t try to teach your fiance’. You’ll both have a lot more fun dancing if you let your instructor do the teaching.
7. Practice in the right shoes. Wear shoes to your lessons that are similar to the ones you’ll be wearing on the big day.
8. Be consistent with your appointments. The more often you come in, the less review there will be on each lesson. Plan at least once a week to get the most from your lessons.
9. Use the classes & practices when possible. Everyone feels most comfortable on a private lesson, but the classes and parties will be closer to what the rest of your reception will be like, and the teachers will be there to help!
Learning to dance for your wedding is a special gift that you and your fiance’ give to each other. Feeling confident and poised when you dance together will ensure that your very first dance as husband and wife will be a memory you will cherish forever. Call us now to schedule an appointment with one of our expert instructors. We can help get you started and plan dance classes that will prepare you for your wedding day.
Getting started is easy. The first step is to schedule an introductory sample lesson with one of our trained instructors. During that lesson, your instructor will determine your current level and recommend an appropriate course for you to continue with your wedding dance lessons.
Call now for an Introductory dance lesson: 518-691-0432
$100 discount on any of our introductory wedding dance lesson programs applicable at time of enrollment.
Things you may want to know for your first lesson…
1. What kind of music will you have at the wedding?
2. Will a band or DJ play your first song?
3. Will you have Mother/Son, Father/Daughter or bridal party dances?
4. Will your honeymoon have dancing? (Latin/Tropical getaway, Cruise,etc.)
5. What is the size of the dance floor at your reception?
6. How many other weddings will you attend this year?
FIRST WEDDING DANCE SONG IDEAS
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Crazy For You
Night & Day
Don’t Know Much
Fields Of Gold
Fly Me To The Moon
Forever And Ever, Amen
The Way You Look Tonight
When I Need You
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
You Give Good Love
You’d Be So Nice to Come Home To
|I’ve Got You Under My Skin
Could I Have This Dance
Our Love Is Here To Stay
Someone To Watch Over Me
Stand By Me
They Long To Be Close To You
Time In A Bottle
Groovy Kind Of Love
Have You Really Ever Loved A Woman
Here And Now
How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You
I Just Called to Say I Love You
I Get A Kick Out Of You
I’ll Always Love You
In Your Eyes
It Had To Be You
Getting started is easy, call 518-691-0432 or visit your Saratoga Springs Arthur Murrday dance center, conveniently located at 543 Broadway, right above Forno Restaurant across from the Saratoga Springs City Center.
Or fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Albany-Saratoga Wedding Related Businesses we are proud to recommend to you:
Soul Session – (518) 583-8102
New York Players – (518) 482-8252
DANCIN’ TIME – (518) 542-4272
Khymanyo Studio – (518) 695-3773
Something Bleu Bridal & Bird of Paradise Boutique – (518) 584-0962
Yvonne’s – (518) 782-9333
Florists and Event Designers
Hidden Gardens – (518) 583-3335
Futia Formalwear – (518) 436-7177
Christopher’s – (518) 783-3088
National Musuem of Dance – (518) 584-2225
Hiland Park Country Club – (518) 793-2000
The Hall of Springs – (518) 583-3003
Connelly’s Diamond – (518) 782-0569